Monday, November 18, 2013

Welcoming...Gwendalyn Hope!!

 Gwendalyn Hope joined our family today at 1045am, weighing in at 7lb, 10oz, (3.47 kg).  She is a precious little dolly, and we are so thankful to be blessed with her!
 
All wrapped up - about 5 hours old

First picture - with Mommy

With Daddy and Mommy

Smitten!

I put this one in, because I think she looks like Nathaniel here
 
 My Mom brought up all the kiddos to meet their new baby sister. They could only stay a few minutes.  Mom took lots of pics, so we'll have to post them later.
ALL SEVEN!

Another snuggle - I love this one!  She has quite a head-ful of hair - you can see it a bit here.
It was a planned c-section, so Tim and I arrived this morning at 8am.  So far things are going well, and we hope to be discharged on Wednesday.  Thank you so much to many of you for your prayers for us.  We are so, so thankful for this precious bundle!  Will post more pictures soon!

9 comments:

Jessica Curtis said...

Congratulations! She is SO sweet! Makes my baby feel big already!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the Woodfords!!

Steph you are amazing!! (I guess you are too, Tim) :)
May the LORD be with you in a VERY special way over the next year!

We wish you all the best...
Much love and prayers, Shirlee

PS - I miss you guys!!

Alison Hebert said...

Congratulations!!
What a beautiful princess & what a sweet name!
XO,
Alison

Joia said...

What a sweetie! I LOVE her name!! Congrats to all! WIsh I was there to take newborn pics... =)

Mom W. said...

Gorgeous new grandbaby!! Welcome Gwendalyn and well done Tim and STEPH!!!!

Mark and Rebekah said...

Congratulations Tim and Steph! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! We only wish we could come visit right away to get in some cuddles :) Love you all!

Jonathan and Denise said...

Congratualtions!!! What another beautiful gift from God. Enjoy every snuggle!!

Mom W. said...

I guess I didn't comment here... come on Grandma... SO love the pictures and wish I could just love on her!!

Mom W. said...

Woops, comment # 3 Grandma brain!! =)